Clearwater Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Hambrick
Clearwater Criminal Defense Attorney
Please Call : 727-365-5555
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Hambrick's exceptional preperation, experience, legal skills and dedication to his clients have led not only to excellent reuslts for favorable plea agreements, but to many significant Not Guilty Trial verdicts. The threat of Trial by Jury means that when Robert Hambrick intervenes with Police, Prosecutors & the Court - He will be heard. Robert's highly rated reputation as an aggressive Tampa Bay criminal defense attorney combined with his insight from his previous seven years as a Pinellas County prosecutor affords him the ability to evaluate, investigate and assess: the strengths and weaknesses of any criminal arrest, indictment, grand jury, bond issue, search warrant, improper evidence collection and police or prosecutorial misconduct leading to erroneously filed criminal charges.
From The Desk of Robert Hambrick: “How do I win? I have one field of practice - criminal law. I have one goal - to protect my Client. I have one legal strategy - Your Defense Never Rests.”
Robert Hambrick has the skills necesary for inding the best solutions for your legal defense. His extensive legal knowldedge has led to many successful defense investigations leading Florida and Federal Government prosecutors to reduce, drop, nolle prosse or dismiss criminal counts, reduce felonies to misdemeanors, reduce mandatory minimum senteces or gained advantageous plea agreements where necessary to help his clients in Clearwater, St. Perersburg, Pinellas and all of Tampa Bay, Florida
ROBERT HAMBRICK - MY LIFE IN TAMPA BAY COURTS:
DEFENSE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA:
- Thirty years experience handling Florida Felonies & Misdeamenors of every type and complexity.
- IN THIRTY YEARS - Have never received a Florida Bar complaint for any reason.
- IN THIRTY YEARS - Have never received a Florida Bar complaint from any client.
- Practice Criminal Law EXCLUSIVELY - with unparalled knowledge of local law enforecement, prosecutors and judges.
- Hundreds of Successful Jury & Nonjury Florida Trials Handled over thirty year career.
- Hundereds of successful outcomes with dismissals of charges initially filed or arrested.
- Hundreds of successful outcomes with reductions from the charge arrested or originally filed upon
- Many Successful Evidentiary Motions filed such as Motions to Dismiss or to Suppress evidence
- Case connected to thousands of successful State of Florida Prosecutions and Defenses.
- Arguments & Appeals to the Florida Court of Appeals & Florida Supreme Court
FEDERAL COURT MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA (Covers Pinellas & Tampa Bay):
- Middle Distict of Florida Member Attorney 1986 to present (FEDERAL COURT, TAMPA)
- Over twenty years experience handling Complex Federal Criminal Litigation
- Federal work in the Middle District of Florida includes successful Trial verdicts
- Federal work includes not only successful trials, but Motions, Hearings & Sentencings.
- Wide knowledge of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and how the Guidelines will impact sentencing.
- WIde knowledge of the investigative techniques of the FBI, DEA, Justice Department and other Federal Agencies
- Federal white collar cases handled include mortgage fraud, fraudulent billing and fraud from caregivers - medicare, medicaid fraud.
- Wide knowledge of Federal Drug Cases including Trafficking and Conspiracy cases commanding Mandatory Minimum Sentencing
- Federal Drug cases handled incude cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and many other drugs with significant quantities of drugs.
- Wide knowledge of The Federal Grand Jury system & how cases proceed thru the Federal Courts in the Middle DIstrict of Florida.
- Member of the Florida Bar 1984 to present
- Florida Member in Good Standing 1984 to present
- Member of the Georgia Bar 1982 to present
- Georgia Member in Good Standing 1982 to present
- Attorney Member National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws 2010-present
Attorney Member Middle District of Florida Federal Court 1986-presen
- Founder & President YR-C, 1984
Attorney Member Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 1990-present
Founding Attorney for Clearwater Criminal Defense Robert Laney Hambrick, Esq. 1990-present
Criminal Defense Attorney & Legal Strategist at Your Defense Never Rests, Attorney in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Pinellas Florida 1990–present
- Lead Trial Attorney at State Attorney's Office 1983–1990
- In Grateful Appreciation for Seven Years of Outstanding Service - My Prosecutor's Badge Mounted on Wood from the State Attorney's Office of the Sixth Judicial Circuit, Pinellas County, Florida 1990
- Emory University School of Law Law JD
- Juris Doctor 1982
- BEST LEGAL BRIEF EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW 1982
- BEST ORAL ARGUMENT EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW 1980
- Florida State University (B.S.,1979) Student Senate, Editor & Chief of WordsWorth
| Cities served:
Select a city